Nagib Lakhani, Principal at RevMax Hospitality Consulting, brings a blend of entrepreneurial yet practical perspectives to assessing areas of opportunity and growth.
Nagib brings a diverse background of entrepreneurial experiences – from developing a supply source and the distribution of specialty seafood and coffee between East Africa and European markets to building a chain of franchised automotive repair shops across Alberta and Saskatchewan in Canada (recognized as fastest growing franchise in North America by Entrepreneur Magazine 1988). These experiences have shaped an approach that focuses attention on potentially high impact areas of revenue growth by creatively leveraging limited resources.
With almost 20 years in the hospitality industry, Nagib has worked primarily with family-owned hotel groups. This has involved
- identifying and managing brand repositioning
- new construction (design to construction management)
- renovation and refresh (with specific attention to market positioning)
- conversion of properties to branded assets as well as the de-branding of assets to independent properties
- strategic planning for growth and operations which are consistent with the group/family objectives
- manage and oversee changes to operations and sales departments
- asset management
- new development/acquisition assessment
- owner representative with brands on renewals, new franchise agreements and extensions
- owner representative for negotiations with lenders
In addition, Nagib has also been appointed by the lender to manage foreclosure of assets, asset management, negotiate with civic institutions and represent lender with prospective purchasers.
Educated in East Africa, England and Canada, Nagib brings a keen understanding of cultural diversity and operational styles.
Consulting services have included the following brands: