You own multiple hotels: you believe they could be performing better within the competitive set.
- Are they performing at the level you expect?
- With the resources you have available, how can you catapult your hotel(s) to a higher performance level?
While there are many contributing factors, one critical element is the real and perceived positioning of your hotel relative to the competitive set. As the vicinity and demand generators in your market may have changed over time, has your hotel kept pace in anticipation of these changes?
THE TOUGH QUESTIONS
- Within your marketplace, what is the best combination of segments that will generate the most profitable mix of revenues for you? The market mix that forms your current base may not be the best long term or strategically beneficial segment mix for profitability – or for stability.
- Are your hotels tailored to attract the desired market segment mix?
- Can you provide distinction that respond to multiple market segments?
ARE YOU IN THE DESIGN OR REMODEL PHASE?
- Can you build in specific design advantages for the market and segments you want to attract?
- What features could help level off seasonal/weekly/monthly variances?
- Benefits that have a sharp and focused perspective on the marketing and positioning message translate into a sustainable base.
RevMax Hospitality can help:
RevMax will develop affordable and creative techniques for transformational results
PRACTICAL STRATEGIES TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS